Hi All,

I'm trying to ascertain whether it is possible to specify a policySet
applied to a service which would allow us to replace or augment the
data binding?

The rationale behind this is that we're trying to use a legacy JMS
system as a binding.jms reference, but the TextMessage payload is
marked up in XML and we don't have the ability to change the
interface/implementation of this system to be able to strip off/pad
the xml as appropriate.

Is this possible?  Or is there another option that would allow me to do this?

Cheers,

Dave.

--
Dave Sowerby MEng MBCS