Hi,

MessageProcessor is working fine for me... but i want to know that how we
can handle the response tag for it, as I am removing it from method
"insertPayloadIntoJMSMessage"...
so here in response tag of method "extractPayloadFromJMSMessage"...
   String xml = "<response xmlns=\"
http://this.should.be.pulled.from.the.composite.somehow\<http://this.should.be.pulled.from.the.composite.somehow/>">"
+ ((TextMessage)msg).getText() + "</response>";

which is still working fine for me... so is there any rule there to build
with tag in reponse... or how can we get(or generate) the tag from tuscany
without using any hardcode tag?

Here string
xmlns=\"http://this.should.be.pulled.from.the.composite.somehow\<http://this.should.be.pulled.from.the.composite.somehow/>"
is arbitrary put to see the result and its gone fine... but this is not
expected from my side. it should not work as in request it is <arg0 xmlns="
http://jms.sample.com/";>....

Hope this make sense...

--
Thanks