Raymond Feng wrote:
How about something like DataPassingStyle or DataPassingStrategy?

This is not a big issue and I would not seriously -1 any name even if you just called it the XyzStyle but I'd like to understand why we'd use a different term from the term used in the spec, and if we did, how we would explain to our users:

(a) why we used a different term for the same concept

or (b) if it's actually a different concept, how different it is from what's described in the spec, why we needed that new concept, and how it maps to the concept from the spec.