I have completed most of the work done related to porting the Feed
Binding to use Apache Abdera 0.3.0. I have also moved sample/store and
the Store scenario tutorial to use this new implementation. I'm still
planning to refactor the binding-feed-atom to follow the
modularization used for other extensions as below :

Modules: binding-atom (model), binding-atom-xml (XML handling),
binding-atom-abdera (implementation using Abdera).

I'm also planning to hide the Abdera model objects, and probably use
the implementation-data-api collection interface to handle the actual
data feeds.

Please let me know if you have questions and/or comments.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Luciano Resende wrote:
>  [snip]
>
> > I'll start by copying the current binding-feed
>  > module
>  [snip]
>
>  I made a few minor changes to binding-feed today as I'm trying to use it
>  to provide ATOMPub access to the contribution workspace that I'm working on.
>
>  The changes are in SVN r629625, r629626, r629651, r629652 and provide
>  support for passing Hrefs and ids in new ATOM entries.
>

> --
>  Jean-Sebastien

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer