Luciano Resende wrote:
I have completed most of the work done related to porting the Feed
Binding to use Apache Abdera 0.3.0. I have also moved sample/store and
the Store scenario tutorial to use this new implementation. I'm still
planning to refactor the binding-feed-atom to follow the
modularization used for other extensions as below :

Modules: binding-atom (model), binding-atom-xml (XML handling),
binding-atom-abdera (implementation using Abdera).

I'm also planning to hide the Abdera model objects, and probably use
the implementation-data-api collection interface to handle the actual
data feeds.

Please let me know if you have questions and/or comments.

Great, I'll give it a try.

I just fixed the support for query strings in the Rome based Atom binding in SVN r631889. You may want to take a look at the fix and apply it to the Abdera version, if it has the same bug.