Simon Nash wrote:
This is going in circles :) If you add a parameter to createInvoker to pass an InvokerProperties... then I have two questions:
- who actually creates the InvokerProperties?

The Tuscany core runtime code that calls createInvoker().

- can it still be an interface implemented by the extension?

No.  It's used by the extension but not implemented by it.

I don't understand why. If my extension must implement InvokerProperties getInvokerProperties(); and InvokerProperties is an interface, I should be able to provide my own implementation of InvokerProperties.