I too am puzzled by the question. They are both important. What would be a
scenario in which one would have to choose?

Matthew

Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
03/03/2008 13:13
Please respond to
tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org

tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: [VOTE] Community is more important than code

ant elder wrote:
> After all this time in incubation we've all learnt to understand this
but I
> think it may be useful reaffirm it now with a vote. So please all vote
> show you understand and agree with the long standing Apache motto that
> "community is more important than code".
>
> +1 from me.
>
>    ...ant

This seems a strange vote as it's not clear what action is implied by
voting "Yes", or what a "No" vote would mean.  Is it possible to
clarify the purpose of this vote or provide a little more background?