I believe it's important when entering a community to try as best you can to
adopt its culture.  I believe both things are important.  I can't say in
general I've deliberated long enough to come to a personal conclusion about
which is more important,  but in no light hearted fashion I am happy to
salute the Apache flag and give my ...

+1

Kelvin