On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 6:58 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Now that we are near the release of Java SCA 1,2, I'd like to propose
> changing the trunk pom version to "2-incubating-SNAPSHOT" around the
> same time we create the SCA 1.2 release branch.
>
> Thoughts ?

How about simply "SNAPSHOT"?

Seriously, what are the issues with doing that?  There are other projects
that just use SNAPSHOT in trunk without using any version prefix, does
anyone know of any maven issues with this? And from a quick look in the
Incubator policy docs the only requirements for the "incubating" label is
for released artifacts which trunk snapshot builds are not, I could well
have missed something so can any one see any doc saying otherwise?