Hi,
I've posted an update to the draft proposal for  the "Integrate Google
services in SCA compositions" GSoc08 project. It can be found at:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OscarCastaneda/GSoC2008/Integrate_Google_services_in_SCA_compositions

I would like to thank Jean-Sebastien for his comments, they were really
insightful and helped me re-think the project breakdown.

Going through this proposal helped me in coming up with a draft proposal for
the "Allow Google Android applications to easily consume business services"
GSoc08 project. This proposal can be found here:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OscarCastaneda/GSoC2008/Allow_Google_Android_applications_to_easily_consume_business_services

I greatly appreciate your comments on either of the two proposals. Feedback
is especially useful in the following areas of these proposals:

- Level of detail
- Possible expansions
- Breakdown

Or, if I'm missing any key points from either project. I have also posted
both proposals on the GSoc webapp in preparation for submitting them
tomorrow.

Thanks in advance.

best,
-oscar

Oscar CastaƱeda
Student of Delft University of Technology
http://homepage.mac.com/o.castaneda/