Hi,

Following Jean-Sebastien's comments I've added a Use case to my draft
proposal for the "Integrate Google services in SCA compositions" GSoc08
project. I also revised the deliverables to make sure they were aligned with
the overall idea. The proposal can be found at:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OscarCastaneda/GSoC2008/Integrate_Google_services_in_SCA_compositions

I greatly appreciate your comments on the Use case (now that the GSoc
deadline has been extended). I'm worried that it might not be realistic. I'm
also wondering if I should include a similar Use case for the Android
project. I briefly revised the proposal for this project as well, comments
or suggestions are also welcome. The proposal can be found here:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/OscarCastaneda/GSoC2008/Allow_Google_Android_applications_to_easily_consume_business_services

In preparation for final submission of the proposals I have posted the
updated content on the GSoc webapp. I would like to thank Jean-Sebastien
again for his valuable help and most insightful comments.

best,
-oscar

Oscar CastaƱeda
Student of Delft University of Technology
http://homepage.mac.com/o.castaneda/