On 3/27/08, Greg Dritschler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I'm not sure I'm getting the multi-threading thing, could you say a bit
> > more about it?
> >
> > --
> > Jean-Sebastien
> >  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >

> Thread 1 and thread 2 call ContributionService.contribute.  Each
> contribution contains a defintions.xml file so both threads try to add
> policy sets etc.  Since SCADefinitions uses unsynchronized ArrayLists this
> is exposed to failure.  SCADefinitionsUtil also has some code that isn't
> thread safe.
>
> Greg

Hi, I am new to Tuscany Community and trying to catch up.  Right now
am going through the code to get a feel of it and this threading issue seems
to something simple that I can fix to try a hand with Tuscany.  Can I create
a JIRA for the threading issue alone and attach a patch ?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam