On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]
> >  > >  Things in the LICENSE file but not in the lib dir are;
> >  > >
> >  > >  commons-cli-1.0.jar
> >  > >  activemq-core-4.1.1.jar
> >  > >  axis2-adb-codegen-1.3.jar
> >  > >  maven-artifact-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-artifact-manager-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-error-diagnostics-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-model-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-profile-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-project-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-repository-metadata-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  maven-settings-2.0.2.jar
> >  > >  opensaml-1.1.jar
> >  > >  wagon-file-1.0-alpha-7.jar
> >  > >  wagon-http-lightweight-1.0-alpha-6.jar
> >  > >  wagon-provider-api-1.0-alpha-6.jar
> >  > >  xbean-2.1.0.jar
> >  > >  xmlParserAPIs-2.6.2.jar
> >  > >  jaxen-1.1-1.jar
> >  > >  stax-api-1.0.2.jar
> >  > >
> >  > >  Before I carry on checking other things, what's the protocol for
> making
> >  > >  changes to the 1.2 branch? Shall I report them here and go in and
> fix
> >  > them
> >  > >  or do you want to make the changes yourself?
> >  > >
> >  > >  Regards
> >  > >
> >  > >  Simon
> >  > >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > --
> >  > Luciano Resende
> >  > Apache Tuscany Committer
> >  > http://people.apache.org/~lresende<http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende><
> http://people.apache.org/%7Elresende>
> >
> > > http://lresende.blogspot.com/
> >  >
> >  > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  > For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >  >
> >  >
> >  Some more comments on RC3...
> >
> >  bin
> >   LICENSE
> >    Difference between LICENSE/lib already reported
>
> Fixed in branch already.
>
> >   NOTICE
> >    The way that the sca xsd license is referred to is inconsistent when
> >  compared to the SDO license. Can we replace
> >
> >  "This product also includes software under the OSOA license
> >  (see the LICENSE file contained in this distribution), with
> >  the following copyright:"
> >
> >  with
> >
> >  "This product also includes software under the Service Component
> >  Architecture JavaDoc,
> >  Interface Definition files and XSD files license, with the following
> >  copyright:"
> >

> Could you elaborate more on your proposal ? Also, looks like the
> proposed text might be missing some text ? Maybe a pointer to the SDO
> place you used as comparison would help me understand better. I was
> looking at the latest 1.1 SDO tag, but not sure I found the right

I was just comparing it to the SDO notice that come after it. I took the
words from the start of the license [1]. This is not a big deal if you don't
like it and I wouldn't -1 for it.

> >   Need to add
> >
> >  "This product includes software under the Apache License Version 2.0
> >  with the following copyright:
> >
> >  Copyright (c) 2003-2004 Jan-Klaas Kollhof
> >  Copyright (c) 2005 Michael Clark, Metaparadigm Pte Ltd
> >
> >  Please see the LICENSE file present in the root directory of this
> >  distribution. "
> >

> Where is this notice coming from ?

Apologies - This refers to the src distro and you can find the file here...

modules/binding-jsonrpc/src/main/resources/org/apache/tuscany/sca/binding/jsonrpc/jsonrpc.js