Hi,

Yes.  I'm interested in only a subset of Tuscany and not the entire
runtime.  Thanks for the answer.

The ModuleActivators I'm trying to use are
WSDLInterfaceRuntimeModuleActivator,
JavaInterfaceRuntimeModuleActivator, and JavaRuntimeModuleActivator.
This leads to another question.  For the JavaRuntimeModuleActivator, it
seems to require bootstraping code which adds a
ContextFactoryExtensionPoint/DefaultContextFactoryExtensionPoint to the
registry.  However ContextFactoryExtensionPoint and
DefaultContextFactoryExtensionPoint are non SPI.  What do I need in my
bootstraping code in order for me to use JavaRuntimeModuleActivator without
SPI violations?

Thanks.

Richard Mah