I'm going to close TUSCANY-2145 as working as designed in a few days unless
someone says otherwise.

I still get the feeling that there is actually no way for
o.a.t.s.host.imbedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain to find any new services at
invocation time so it could just throw the exception as suggested in the
JIRA, but it seems harder to prove that than to just go with the flow and
keep the current behaviour.

   ...ant