Hi Rajini,

FWIW, I agree with starting with 1.  I missed your earlier note saying
you'd be happy to contribute code to do this.  Please let me know what
I can do to help.  I'm particularly interested in the 'virtual bundle'
idea.  I took a look at the way the samples are run in
itest/osgi-tuscany and now I have a better understanding, I agree,
it's not as much work as I first thought (fear of the unknown ;-) ).
I think the challenge will be in finding the right design to enable it
for third-party libraries so it's usable and flexible enough.  Perhaps
you already have thoughts on this?

I was a little surprised you didn't suggest 3 as a stepping stone
towards 4 (I guess the '"half-hearted" comment was a bit of a
give-away ;-) ).  I agree it's not ideal from a modularity perspective
but it does have the advantage that I think it could be introduced a
lot sooner than 4 and would therefore accelerate sensitizing folks to
the issues.

Regards, Graham.