Patches for TUSCANY-2277 are now available with the following changes:

- The monitors now have access to all of the errors and warnings that are
raised during validation in the read, resolve and build phase of an SCA
composite.
- The code still throws all kind of exceptions as it was doing earlier, to
avoid a null pointer exception in furthur processing.
- All the exception/warning messages are customized using specified resource
bundle. Each module has its own resource bundle.

Here are few work items that are currently in progress:
- itest for the validation errors.
- Identify which exceptions are safe to ignore, so that we allow the
processing to proceed furthur. This way we could catch hold of max possible
user-errors in one go.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam