Ant mentioned rampart is not ready yet. Doesen't that require us to wait?

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2008 11:14 AM
To: tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Tuscany support for Axis 1.4

Hi,

I'm starting to look into the performance improvements in the JAXB/AXIOM
data transformation. It seems that the Axis2 1.4 has done a lot of good work
there. If possible, I would like to leverage the latest AXIOM and Axis2 code
base ASAP. The dependency might be only AXIOM but mixing the versions of
AXIOM could be very risky.