On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Nishant Joshi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Thanks Ant,
> I have composed client for WS Here is the snippet of the client....
>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> public class HelloWorldClientImpl {
>
>    @Reference
>    protected HelloWorldService serviceA;
>
>    public String sayHello(String name) {
>     System.out.println("HelloWorldClientImpl.serviceA = "+serviceA);
>        return serviceA.sayHello(name);
>    }
>
> }
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> @Remotable
> public interface HelloWorldService {
>    String sayHello(String name);
> }
>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> public class JMSClient {
>  public static void main(String[] args) throws NodeException  {
>  SCANode node = SCANodeFactory.createNodeWithComposite("client.composite");
>  HelloWorldClientImpl client =
> node.getDomain().getService(HelloWorldClientImpl.class,
> "HelloWorldClient");
>
>  System.out.println(client.sayHello("World"));
>  }
>
> }
>

> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> <composite xmlns="http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0";
>           name="RPCComposite">
>
>    <component name="HelloWorldClient">
>        <implementation.java class="helloworld.HelloWorldClientImpl"/>
>        <reference name="serviceA" />
>    </component>
>
>    <reference name="serviceA" promote="HelloWorldClient/serviceA">
>        <interface.java interface="helloworld.HelloWorldService" />
>        <binding.jms
> initialContextFactory="com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory"
> jndiURL="iiop://localhost:2809">
>            <destination name="HelloWorldService"/>
>            <response>
>               <destination name="HelloWorldService"/>
>            </response>
>        </binding.jms>
>    </reference>
> </composite>
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> jndi.properties
>
> # START SNIPPET: jndi
>
> java.naming.factory.initial =
> com.ibm.websphere.naming.WsnInitialContextFactory
>
> # use the following property to configure the default connector
> java.naming.provider.url = vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false
>
> # use the following property to specify the JNDI name the connection
> factory
> # should appear as.
> #connectionFactoryNames = connectionFactory, queueConnectionFactory,
> [...]

I'll give it a try but it will take a while as I'm still recovering from a
harddrive crash last week so will need to find and reinstall WebSphere.
Anyone else with WAS installed able to give this a try in the meantime with
the helloworld-jms-webapp sample?