On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> +1 for Simon L as RM and for cutting the release over the weekend.
>
> BTW, any specific guidelines for adding changes to the 1.3 branch ?
>
> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > +1 to cut 1.3 branch.
> >
> > Raymond

Hi Luciano

I'd like to keep a pretty close watch on how we change the branch this time
so I would like all changes to be backed up with a JIRA  even for
committers. As for what changes we allow. I think we'll assume we are
functionally complete when we cut the branch and concentrate on any JIRA
that people think need to go into 1.3 to make it a good release. As long as
we do that  through JIRA we should be able to control it. I'll open the 1.3
JIRA category when I cut the branch.