It's been a little while now since we did our 1.2 release. Since then there
has been lots of activity and of course we have graduated. It feels like the
right time to do a 1.3 release. Looking back at the mail list over the last
couple of months there are quite a few candidates for inclusion that I can
see;

Better BPEL support
Improvements to the domain manager app
Improved runtime Java2WSDL processing
Support for validation monitoring
Databinding improvements
Performance improvements
JSR250 annotation support
OSGi support improvements and a simple OSGi runtime test
Java 2 security enablement
Quite a few more tests for various parts of the runtime
Lots of JIRA fixes.
and of course we can remove the "incubating" assignment and drum up a bit of
publicity for our TLP graduation

I'd also like to have a bit of a tidy up for this release and remove the old
domain modules we are no longer using (I'll post on this separately)

What else has been added or changed?

I think the things I would like to get done can be closed off next week
ready to cut a branch.

Thoughts?