I am wondering if anyone came across this.

I have a simple select A,B,C from TABLE1 where A=?

I have no problem get the DataObject back when all the values are not
null.

However, if any one of the value is null. I would get an object but the
values and the list is null.

This seems not right to me. Is there a configuration that I miss?

I am working with Oracle 10g

Thanks,

Wing