From: Amita Vadhavkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:58 AM
To: tuscany-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Having problem with null values in my DAS

Will you please share the config file and the data/table info here, so I
can
simulate
the condition. When tried with a simple sample, it seems that - when any
other column
other that the one mentioned in DAS as PK has null value, DAS is
producing
correct
result. So, your details will help. Also, will you please see if the
query
is including PK
in the SELECT clause.

Regards,