Radim Kolarik wrote:
Hi Sebastien,

I can confirm that you are right, that was the problem. I would swear
I saw many examples that had the implementation element as last one in
the composite file ;-).

Thanks again,
Radim

Yeah I had to fix them all for the 1.0 release :) I guess it shows that this automatic validation is useful.

I'm going to put together a small Eclipse plugin that will register the same XMLSchemas in the Eclipse WTP XML catalog. It'll help people edit correct .composite and .componentType files using the Eclipse XML editor and validate them in their IDE.

--
Jean-Sebastien