Jason Clark wrote:
We tried launching Tuscany in an RCP application but ran into a lot of class loading problems. In particular, for finding resources using Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader and ClassLoader.getResource, i.e. getting the classLoader from the thread or class. Has anyone run into this problem before?

-Jason Clark

Rajini is currently working on making the Tuscany runtime OSGi-friendly and has run into similar problems.

What you describe is a good and increasingly common use case for Tuscany, I think we should have a sample plus an integration test using Tuscany from RCP.

Are you interested in contributing a test case? Then we can fix the runtime to make it work, and once the test case is in the build we can make sure that it continues to work over time :)

--
Jean-Sebastien