From: Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: tuscany-user@ws.apache.org

Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:56:55 +0000

Subject: Re: SCA & WS Binding Wrapper Style

Bentley,

What modifications are needed to your code to make it conform to the

doc/lit/wrapped standard?  Is this just the removal of overloaded

nethod names, or something else?

   Simon

Bentley Johnson wrote:

Hello, thanks for the response and input.

One thing I realized was that I didn't make clear in my original post was

that I am working with the distributed domain/node system which seems to

use

only the SCA binding by default with the Remotable annotation. This does

not

allow me to use the WSDL configurations. This assumption is based on the

sample distributed code and  testing I have attempted.

Using the default SCA binding of that configuration seems to always use

the

wrapper (document/literal) mode. This is not a large issue, as my code can

be modified to conform to its standards. If there is some other way to

have

the services register within the domain that I have not seen, that

information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Bentley