I agree that this would be useful.  The place to enable it would be the
SCA Domain.  The Domain doesn't currently have APIs to list or search
for services.   We could add APIs that do this, or we could add an SPI
that allows a registry to plug in to the Domain and be informed whenever
services are added or removed.  The latter seems better to me, as it
would be easier to keep the registry in sync with the Domain.  I'd be
interested in other views on this.

  Simon

Miroslav Novak wrote:
Hi,
 SCA allows to describe components (services) in a standard way. It would be
nice to expose this information so that it can be automatically discovered
and stored in a repository. Later, when developers are about to create a new
component, they can search existing SCA components that they could reuse.

Do you plan to expose definition of SCA components via some API?

Regards,

Mirek