Hi,

I was missing the axis2-ws binding in the WEB-INF/lib. I added those libs and
verified
the dependencies with other working webapps and now the error has migrated to
the
following:
Any idea what's going wrong? (I don't get any errors if I omit "<binding.ws/>"
in the
componentType file.)

        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.PolicyAttachPointProcessor.resolvePolicies(PolicyAttachPointProcessor.java:243)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.xml.WebServiceBindingProcessor.resolve(WebServiceBindingProcessor.java:310)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.xml.WebServiceBindingProcessor.resolve(WebServiceBindingProcessor.java:59)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultStAXArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyStAXArtifactProcessor.resolve(DefaultStAXArtifactProcess
orExtensionPoint.java:252)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.resolve(ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.java:109)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.BaseAssemblyProcessor.resolveContracts(BaseAssemblyProcessor.java:362)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.BaseAssemblyProcessor.resolveContracts(BaseAssemblyProcessor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeProcessor.java:340)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeProcessor.java:57)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.resolve(ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.java:109)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.java:112)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.java:44)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.resolve(ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.java:86)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.service.impl.ContributionServiceImpl.processResolvePhase(ContributionServiceImpl.java:454)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.service.impl.ContributionServiceImpl.addContribution(ContributionServiceImpl.java:348)

Thanks,
Dalys

interface="http://tuscany.apache.org/implementation/bpel/example/helloworld.wsdl#wsdl.interface(HelloPortType)"
> > />
> >        <binding.ws/>
> >  </service>
> >
> > </componentType>
> >
> > I have deployed it as a webapp on Tomcat. And during startup, Tuscany
> > throws a
> warning
> > like:
> > WARNING: Element {http://www.osoa.org/xmlns/sca/1.0}binding.ws cannot be
> > processed.
> > ([row,col,system-id]:
>
> Looks like you are missing the axis-ws binding dependency jar in your
> app. Could you please verify your dependencies ?

[27,9,"file:/C:/apache-tomcat-5.5.25/webapps/sample-helloworld-bpel/WEB-INF/classes/helloworld.componentType"])