Dalys,

Can you post the contents of the following files, please:

- composite file
- BPEL process file
- WSDL file

The WSDL file is especially important here - it defines the interface that the BPEL process is using and also any policies that may apply.

It appears as if there is a failure at the point where Tuscany processes your componentType file and follows the <interface.wsdl..../> to the WSDL file. The error message is VERY unfriendly and we must improve it, but it will be helpful to see what error is being caught.

Yours,  Mike.

Dalys Sebastian wrote:
Hi,

I was missing the axis2-ws binding in the WEB-INF/lib. I added those libs and
verified
the dependencies with other working webapps and now the error has migrated to
the
following:
Any idea what's going wrong? (I don't get any errors if I omit "<binding.ws/>"
in the
componentType file.)

        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.PolicyAttachPointProcessor.resolvePolicies(PolicyAttachPointProcessor.java:243)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.xml.WebServiceBindingProcessor.resolve(WebServiceBindingProcessor.java:310)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.xml.WebServiceBindingProcessor.resolve(WebServiceBindingProcessor.java:59)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.DefaultStAXArtifactProcessorExtensionPoint$LazyStAXArtifactProcessor.resolve(DefaultStAXArtifactProcess
orExtensionPoint.java:252)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.resolve(ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.java:109)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.BaseAssemblyProcessor.resolveContracts(BaseAssemblyProcessor.java:362)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.BaseAssemblyProcessor.resolveContracts(BaseAssemblyProcessor.java:311)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeProcessor.java:340)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeProcessor.java:57)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.resolve(ExtensibleStAXArtifactProcessor.java:109)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.java:112)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.xml.ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.resolve(ComponentTypeDocumentProcessor.java:44)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.processor.ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.resolve(ExtensibleURLArtifactProcessor.java:86)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.service.impl.ContributionServiceImpl.processResolvePhase(ContributionServiceImpl.java:454)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.contribution.service.impl.ContributionServiceImpl.addContribution(ContributionServiceImpl.java:348)

Thanks,
Dalys
--- Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Dalys Sebastian