Hi,

I've been exploring xmlrpc implementations, and am somewhat confused
as to what I should use. I've spent the most time poking at Twisted,
which took me a while to figure out the basics of, and have spent a
moment or two exploring py-xmlrpc as well as SimpleXMLRPCServer in the
standard library. My observations are that:

Twisted fully loaded with xmlrpc, database access using adbapi, and
virtual hosts to proxy behind apache runs at almost 20mb of memory.
This seems a lot, but Twisted also offers a great deal more such as
web-templating with Nevow, if necessary.

py-xmlrpc uses a scant 4mb of memory, does only one thing, and does it
well, serve xmlrpc requests. It appears significantly faster than
Twisted.

SimpleXMLRPCServer, as a CGI solution, appears acceptable, given that
it be run from FastCGI or mod_python to give it that extra boost.

What would you suggest?