Liam,

 I checked the wiki video sometime back. If my memory wont fail me, the guy there never used a single line of python code ;) (I may be wrong) It seemed a totally new language that he used to create that wiki.

Iam more inclined to code a lot rather than deal with such high abstraction, as I would like to improve my programming skills and get good python knowledge. I think ill give these two a try once I have some website running under something that uses more python code.

Thanks for your time.

Thank You,
Intercodes