On 03/07/06, Andreas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I thought, this would be more easy. I wonder why the PYTHONPATH is not
being considered here, but instead I find the path to modules being
hardcoded  in the *.pyc file.

I have about 50 3rd party modules installed and I moved my Python
installation from C:\Python24 to another partition (E:\Python24).

Now, what can I say ? It seems I need to rebuild all, but this would be
an immense amount of work (finding all the install-archives on the net,
etc.)

Is there any simple way ? Maybe a script, that iterates through
"Lib/site-packages" ?

Thanks a lot!

Erm trying to remember exactly how to do this in windows but if you do the equivalent of an rm -r E:\Python24\site-packages\*.pyc ie remove all the *.pyc files they will be rebuilt as and when you next import those modules.
HTH.
Adam