Hi all,

I didn't forget about this - I got involved with some other things, was away for a little while, etc.  Thanks for the help.  I have tried statements that version 2.1 understands and the "in operator" (so to speak in ver. 21) works fine.  As far as downloading a more recent version, I looked briefly at some of the exchanges on the ESRI site and decided it looked a little tricky at best.  I think I might wait for ArcView 9.2 and see what it ships with.

Thanks again,
Steve

On 7/27/06, Kent Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve Haley wrote:
> Finally, my version of 2.1 came bundled with other software (ESRI
> ArcView).  Is anyone out there an ESRI user who can tell me if I can I
> go ahead and download a newer version without messing up my ArcView
> installation?
Google is your friend:
http://forums.esri.com/Thread.asp?c=93&f=1729&t=157014&mc=43
http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=knowledgebase.techarticles.articleShow&d=26872