"Picio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

> I know It's a strange question, please don't become mad at me. I'm
> currentlu involved in a project where I will use javascript and
> python

Not so strange. JavaScript is the undoubted king of browser side
scripting, Python doesn't really play in that arena at all. Most web
apps will need at least some JavaScript on the client side, even if
the main app is in Python.

Indeed the TurboGears web framework includes mochikit which
is designed to make JavaScript easier for Python programmers
by adding python like features to JavaScript.

However any help I've needed for my very basic JavaScript code
has been obtained fom the main JavaScript newsgroup:
comp.lang.javascript

HTH,

Alan G