Tim Golden wrote:
> Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>> Martin Walsh wrote:
>>> And by the way, the '&' has special meaning
>>> to the webbrowser.get method -- it determines whether a
>>> BackgroundBrowser or GenericBrowser object is returned.
>> LOL, another demerit to documentation.
>
> Agreed. But it would be more constructive to offer a simple
> patch to the webbrowser docs. You can get hold of the relevant
> docs here [1] and you want the webbrowser.rst file (obviously!).
> If you raise an Issue on the tracker [2] and attach a patch, it
> will generally get a quick response from Georg or one of the
> other doc maintainers.
>
> TJG
>
> [1] http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk/Doc/library
> [2] http://bugs.python.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks Tim.
And please don't take it personal. These guys have given their free time
so that we can enjoy their module, they could have no documentation at
all and we should thank them anyway. That said, my comments about
documentation lacking still stand.
I'll check your links as soon as I have some time (right now my use of
python is just for the love of the trade) and if I can come up with
something to improve the docs I'll send it to these blokes.