Tim Golden wrote:
> Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
>> Martin Walsh wrote:
>>> And by the way, the '&' has special meaning
>>> to the webbrowser.get method -- it determines whether a
>>> BackgroundBrowser or GenericBrowser object is returned.
>> LOL, another demerit to documentation.
>
> Agreed. But it would be more constructive to offer a simple
> patch to the webbrowser docs. You can get hold of the relevant
> docs here [1] and you want the webbrowser.rst file (obviously!).
> If you raise an Issue on the tracker [2] and attach a patch, it
> will generally get a quick response from Georg or one of the
> other doc maintainers.
>
> TJG
>
> [1] http://svn.python.org/projects/python/trunk/Doc/library
> [2] http://bugs.python.org/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok, I took a look. Nice link to know [1], I've added it to my links.

Sadly ValueError is not mentioned in the rst, they only mention

"""
The following exception is defined:

.. exception:: Error

   Exception raised when a browser control error occurs.
"""

I'll try to read the module's code and come up with something. Then I'll
send them a report (if Kronos allows me to).
Cheers.

Ricardo