Hello All,

  I'm a bare beginner to python (or indeed) any programming.  I'm helping
myself become more proficient by making a text adventure game.  The problem is
I need a function (or module) that will generate a random number within a
range, say 1-20 for example.  The ability to program this is beyond my meager
abilities at the moment but I'd really like to get started.  Would anyone out
there be willing to provide me the code for me?  Or at least point me in the
right direction for finding it myself?

  TYIA
  :-)