I have rewritten my "hypotenuse" program as follows:>>> #This program
calculates the width and diagonal of a golden rectangle
>>> print "Calculate the width and diagonal of a golden rectangle."
Calculate the width and diagonal of a golden rectangle.
>>> height = input ("Input height:")
Input height:1
>>> width = height*1.618
>>> print "Width:", width
Width: 1.618
>>> import math
>>> hyp_squared = height**2 + width**2
>>> hypotenuse = math.sqrt(hyp_squared)
>>> print "Diagonal:", hypotenuse
Diagonal: 1.90208412012

When I save the program then try to run the module I get an error message
that it is invalid.
I have been assuming that if no "invalid syntax" error occurs in the shell
the program should run.  Could this problem be associated with the import
math instruction?