Robert Childers wrote:
> I have rewritten my "hypotenuse" program as follows:>>> #This program
> calculates the width and diagonal of a golden rectangle
> Calculate the width and diagonal of a golden rectangle.
> Input height:1
> Width: 1.618
> Diagonal: 1.90208412012
>
> When I save the program then try to run the module I get an error
> message that it is invalid.

Please ALWAYS post the code and the traceback. Otherwise we have no way
to easily help you.

But I will take a guess that you saved the contents of the interactive
session and tried to run that. That will not work, as  the interactive
session is full of >>> and results of print statements.

So I suggest you edit the module to see if this is the case; if it is
then remove all the junk so you just have pure Python. Run that. If you
still get errors post the code and traceback.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239 Chapel Hill, NC