Hi, Gabriela!

that interesting dashboard can be done. At least you can divide your main
window into several subwindows and do what you what you want. Each subwindows
would have a dropdownlist to redefine another sub-subwindow inside of it.

Tabs are also available in several windowing toolkits for Python.

In wxPython you can have a panel and put your subwindows inside of it:

http://wxpython.org

Another alternative is pyGTK.

All the best,
hilton

--
Hilton Garcia Fernandes
Nucleo de Tecnologias sem Fio (NTSF) -- Wireless Technologies Team