It has a Run command on the menu and copies your .py to a temp file and
executes it.  Output is displayed in the lower split window.  It works
very nice without ever having to leave the editor.

I will tell you that I am not a person that likes a lot of features.  It
does indenting and code coloring and I can make changes, save and run it
all in the editor.

YMMV

--
Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phoenix Python User Group - [EMAIL PROTECTED]