On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 6:19 PM, Mike Meisner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Y'all have been so good with suggestions on my programming problems in
> the past, I wonder if anyone could provide a suggestion on a more general
> topic.
> <snip>5.  And, everything either in Python or with APIs that Python can
> easily use.
>
> Has anyone used products that would meet my needs?

I haven't used anything, but you can connect to mysql databases with python,
from what I've read it seems to have all the bells & whistles (and then go
ahead and add the ability to do whatever you want/can do with python).

I'm sure there are plenty of folks with more experience, but that's
something to get you started!

HTH,
Wayne