Hi!  I'm using 32-bit Python on Windows 64-bit Vista (instead of 64-bit Python
because I also use Numpy/Scipy which doesn't offer 64-bit versions yet).  I'm
doing some very simple text processing ie. given a string s, find a subtring
using s.find().  But, the program doesn't find all instances of the substring
specified in s.find().

I ran the program on a Windows 32-bit XP and the program works perfectly.

Intuition says this should work on the 64-bit box but since it doesn't is it
possible there is something bizarre going on with 32-bit Python running on a
64-bit OS?

Dinesh