Title: Signature.html
Yes, to a potential bad idea. I'm not quite sure why I put that in there. Possibly what I really wanted is the location of the file. There are some other entries where I want to know the location of the file. For example, the mask file. I likely want to load that file when the program opens.  Similarly with the Events folder. In fact, I probably want the folder's name chosen by the user, and the location. Folders and files are not completely thought out. The hard core data, time, gray choice, lat/long, etc., are currently the most important.

Distracted? It happens to me all the time?:-) I tell people my life could be summed up by two words, interrupted projects.

I could very likely build the file myself from looking at the descriptions of boolean, etc., but you mentioned something about possibly a validation function(?) that sounded like maybe I didn't yet know all the wrinkles in the file.