Title: Signature.html
Correction. The size of the button is interfering with positioning here. I'm pretty sure that if the frame size is set to a large value, width, in particular, then the entry of four columns will not be adjusted to the left, but will appear centered. The point is that I want this line left justified. If I put a similar frame above it, the lower one gets centered.

                Life is one damn thing after another."
                     -- Mark Twain