Giorgio wrote:
Hi All,

what text-editor do you use for python?

I've always used kate/nano on Linux and Notepad++/PSPad on Win. Today i've installed portablepython to my pendrive, and found pyscripter in that. It's nice!

Do you think it's a good editor? Do you know other names?

Giorgio

AnotherNetFellow
Email: anothernetfel...@gmail.com <mailto:anothernetfel...@gmail.com>
I use Spyder mainly, also have Geany, SciTe, and Emacs setup but I like Spyder for pyLint right there, console inside, the ability to run applications in seperate threads and many more useful features.

--
Kind Regards,
Christian Witts