On 24 February 2010 01:24, Giorgio <anothernetfel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what text-editor do you use for python?

I use jEdit, and without a GUI I guess I'd use nano - I'm not the sort
who likes reading manuals in order to use a text editor.
Many years ago when I was on Windows I used to use TextPad. Then I
started using jEdit because it was easy to get going on Windows, Mac,
and Linux. I used to switch between operating systems a lot.

> I've always used kate/nano on Linux and Notepad++/PSPad on Win. Today i've
> installed portablepython to my pendrive, and found pyscripter in that. It's
> nice!
> Do you think it's a good editor? Do you know other names?

Use whatever works for you.

Cheers,
benno