On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:10 PM, David Hutto <smokefl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 10:07 PM, David Hutto <smokefl...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> 'I love to develop relatively operational residential programs that
>>> quasi-suit my own purpose', I said sarcastically. 'So hopefully I'll
>>> join the commercial, then industrial one day', I said optimistically,
>>> looking pessimistically up at the sky, while lazily, daydreaming
>>> blurred images of the future.

>> But...maybe actually accessing the bank account url and logging in,
>> then checking, might be made easier by those you suggested. What would
>> be the ultimate intent of the developer of the app?
>>
> Or maybe more extensive, in detail documentation?
>
> Sell me and the OP.

Actually do, because I have a payment transaction app I've been
thinking about(for personal development, not intentional business
use), that would incorporate something like that for interaction with
several banking accounts from several banks/financial institutions.
So, is there anything in there that would help me and the OP by
actually logging in to the site. And I can, newbie think, about
several ways, but haven't gotten to the specifics. But it does apply,
I think to the OP's question.