On 7/2/2010 5:56 PM, Jeff Johnson wrote:
[snip]

Visual FoxPro ... is very similar to Access

I differ. Access and FoxPro are very different. Yes they both use tables, relationships, indexes and SQL. Yes they both have visual designers for forms and reports. Yes they both are programmable.

But the differences are much more dramatic than the commonalities. I have developed in both. I find it painful to work in one while desiring a feature that exists only in the other.

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239