Is it better to have one large sort of "do it all" class, or break the larger
class up into smaller classes?  Seems to me like the one large class would be
clearer in some ways.  I have something I am trying to do that have somewhere
in the neighborhood of 20 attributes that all relate together, however there
are sort of "clumps" of attributes that have a sub-relationship to each other
and I wondered if they should be their own class, but I am not sure, assuming
that is a good idea, how these smaller classes might work together.  I have
only the foggiest notion of inheritance and I'd kind of like to stay away from
that aspect of things until I get a better grasp of individual classes.